An acknowledged source for front-ranking, reliable solutions, Elbit Systems EW and SIGINT - Elisra designs develops, manufactures, integrates and supports advanced system solutions for air, sea and land deployment - serving customers in over 40 countries. Elbit Systems EW and SIGINT - Elisra ’s activities are supported by vertically integrated capabilities and intensive R&D programs. In several areas, the company has pioneered new concepts which have earned international acclaim. The synergy and strength have led to breakthrough approaches and unique achievements in terms of system features, functionality, reliability and affordability. Through vertical and horizontal growth, Elbit Systems EW and SIGINT - Elisra is able to meet emerging operational requirements. As core competencies continue to be expanded and fortified, we welcome the opportunities of tomorrow, as we build on the expertise and experience we have accumulated over the past 40 years.
Main Product Lines:
- New Generation Complete, Integrated Self-Protection Suites including RWR, LWS, Jammer, and Passive IR Missile Warning System for Fighters, Helicopters, Transport Aircraft, MPA and Combat Vessels
- Intelligence, including ESM/ELINT Systems for MPA, Reconnaissance Aircraft and Helicopters
- ESM and COMINT for UAVs
- New Generation EW, COMINT DF, COMJAM and Integrated Communication Systems for Modern Air, Ground and Navies
- Search and Rescue Systems for the most advanced combat and peacetime requirements
- Data Links, Based on Modular Platform - for various types of UAVs, Guided Weapons and Satellites
- Command and Control - C4I for Artillery and Integrated EW and C4I
- Theater Missile Defense, including Test Bed and Battle Management Center for the ARROW Weapon System
- Network Centric Warfare
- Spectrum Management and Control
- Microwave Components and Sub systems
Elisra Electronic Systems Ltd.
Established in 1967 Elisra Electronic Systems is supported by over 40 years of experience.
The company is a globally recognized EW systems for that sets the standard for uncompromising performance in the air, on the ground and at sea. Deployed worldwide, among dozens of armed forces, the company’s EW systems have accumulated decades of operational experience in complex scenarios. These real-world lessons are at the core of all R&D, infusing advanced technologies with practical combat experience and resulting in systems that are combat-born and bred. Elisra Electronic Systems Itd. has merged two subsidiaries - Tadiran Electronic Systems Ltd. and Tadiran Spectralink Ltd. into internal sub-divisions of the company
Tadiran Electronic Systems Ltd.
Tadiran Electronic Systems specializes in turnkey EW, C4I and spectrum control solutions. Its EW systems operate in the densest electromagnetic environments. The company’s latest generation integrated EW and C4I systems provide commanders with quick access to vital decision making support, while new generation C4I artillery systems are aimed at HQ, division, brigade and battalion levels.
Tadiran Electronic Systems proven expertise led to its selection as the developer, manufacturer and supplier of the Battle Management C3I Center for the ARROW weapons system.
Elbit Systems SAR and Data Links – Elisra Ltd. (formerly Tadiran Spectralink Ltd.)
Tadiran Spectralink focuses on the design, development, and manufacture of a wide range of advanced wireless communication products. Its advanced search and rescue systems, for combat and peacetime applications, are in use by armed forces worldwide.
The company’s generic data link for unmanned platforms is a fully featured, open architecture system designed to
serve UAV, missile, guided weapon and satellite missions. Compactness, modularity, cost-effectiveness and extreme reliability have made it the preferred link - making sure that critical information gets to the right place at the right time.
On March 30, 2011 Elbit Systems Ltd completed the acquisition of the balance of the shares of Elisra Electronic Systems Ltd. which is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Elbit Systems Ltd.